Friday, April 16, 2010

April 16th - still sitting on the porch

Sitting here on the porch with a blanket in because the temp dropped about 20 degrees.

Today we learned the little boxer-looking puppy is named Milo -- a name neither of us approve of -- sorry if that offends anyone.

We witnesses John;s son come home on his bike. I really wish I knew his name but I don't. The only reason I know John's is before he passed away he spent a lot of time with his mean little Sheltie next door. John's son rides his bike from work (which I think i at Krogers) often time carrying a 6 pack of beer which I find impressive. He has done this all the years I have lived here.

That was about the extend of the evening until the neighbor boys came home. It is somehow comforting to know that the boys can be counted on for my entertainment. Tonight's story was short but it isn't quantity its quality. For the record I suspect this will not be as funny if you weren't present.

Boy's friend tells the following story-- once in kindergarten he knew a girl. Apparently this girl once crouched down behind her school desk and jumped up yelling "HAAAA" buck naked. This was made more humorous by the fact that it was completely random. It was completely unprompted and nothing was said after. Bizarre.

No comments:

Post a Comment