Monday, May 3, 2010

Night of the Living Dead

So I am convinced Dracula lives on my street. A strange shaven-headed man just walked by the porch... in a full legnth black cape. I know you think I am kidding or on crack, but no -- Dracula just walked by my house. He walked past the house (actually he may have floated) and when he ws about 30 feet away he stopped under a street light, ruffled his cape around, looked up at the moon and moved on.

It's a shame he missed the boys coming home because he might have been able to partake in some alcohol enriched type O. They pulled in at break neck speeds about ten minutes after he passed. They were singing "no more pine tree, no more pine tree" in bad asian accent -- reminiscent of Jerry Lewis.

Maybe Dracula will come back so I can point him in the right direction. I think I might go look for a turtle-neck first...

No comments:

Post a Comment